Bar Certified Attorney
- Nov 8, 2020
As of June 16th, 2023 individuals utilizing a commercial vehicle will be required to purchase a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
A “commercial vehicle” is a vehicle which is used or maintained for the transportation of persons for hire, compensation, or profit or designed, used, or maintained primarily for the transportation of property..
To qualify for a CDL the applicant:
- Must have no more than 10 driving points on their record.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must be 21 to transport Hazardous Materials
- Must pay $1000 fee to SASP or Judge
- Must adhere to the San Andreas Penal Code 2023
The CDL will be revoked for the following:
- Receiving 25 points on their Commerce Drivers License
Commercial Vehicle Speed limit:
- City Roads: 40 MPH
- County Roads: 60 MPH
- Highway: 70 MPH
- Hazardous Materials: If hauling Petrol/Gasoline speed must not exceed 55 MPH on the county road or highway.
See the COMMERCIAL DRIVER’S LICENSE REGULATIONS for additional details.